Michael Jeffers Memorial Fountain and Park Rededication

The Michael Jeffers Memorial Fountain and Park located at the corner Genesse and Warren Avenue of was rededicated on June 5, 2013. The original dedication ceremony took place in 1906. The park honors the legacy of Michael Jeffers and includes a green space and fountain made of four lion heads.

 

share!Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone



Leave a Reply